Feliz Navidad


We gathered with the Bould clan to celebrate Mari and Brad's 4th wedding anniversary and Christmas with Mari's parents who'd just flown in from Argentina. We toasted with Sangria, ate delicious pork ribs, lamb and prawns off the barbie, and finished with caramel pudding and fruity Christmas ice cream. Exquisito!

3 Comments:
Congratulations, Carly!! ^_^ Couldn't help the excitement all the day since I knew the news~ I guess the lovely smiling guy in white shirt sitting beside you is wayne, isn't he? I'm planning to visit you this time~ (^_^) Tell me more about him and you two~
By
Anonymous, at 12:21 am
forgot my name, message from panda in HK.
By
Anonymous, at 12:23 am
Thanks Panda!!! I'm so excited as well!... For those who I haven't managed to tell yet... Wayne and I are engaged to be married!!! We're still away in the Bay of Islands. I'll be sure to give you a full blog episode with photos once we're home. HAPPY NEW YEAR! XXX
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 7:27 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home