Congratulations,Carly!!! What a beautiful bride! I really happy to see your great smile of these photos. Have a wonderful honeymoon with Wayne. You are always in my prayers. Lovexxx Tomomi:)
Congratulations, Carly and Wayne!! :) Thank you for getting up those photos so fast--it was the next best thing to being able to be there to rejoice with you! You two look so happy--and even relaxed! Carly, you're simply gorgeous! :) Have a wonderful beginning of happily ever after! Love, Joelle & Harry
Congratulations, Carly and Wayne! I am sure it was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful day of celebrating! Even though I was half way around the world from you, I was thinking of you two. Hope to see lots more pictures too the next time we meet!
met at a Passover celebration at St Pauls in 2006. From the moment Carly met Wayne her heart was doing sommersaults and his eyes were glistening! It was only after meeting for the second time that Carly was dreaming of marrying Wayne! They did just that one year later on Easter Saturday 2007, and are now officially Cobbers in Cahoots!!!
3 Comments:
Congratulations,Carly!!!
What a beautiful bride!
I really happy to see your great smile of these photos.
Have a wonderful honeymoon with Wayne.
You are always in my prayers.
Lovexxx Tomomi:)
By
Anonymous, at 6:48 pm
Congratulations, Carly and Wayne!! :)
Thank you for getting up those photos so fast--it was the next best thing to being able to be there to rejoice with you!
You two look so happy--and even relaxed! Carly, you're simply gorgeous! :)
Have a wonderful beginning of happily ever after!
Love,
Joelle & Harry
By
Anonymous, at 8:28 pm
Congratulations, Carly and Wayne! I am sure it was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful day of celebrating! Even though I was half way around the world from you, I was thinking of you two. Hope to see lots more pictures too the next time we meet!
By
Anonymous, at 6:34 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home