Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Easter Break

My Easter Break has nearly come to an end... It's been wonderful having time off to celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection with family and friends, to go away for a few days up north with Chris and Andrew, and to potter around home and study this past week.

I feel as though I've made quite a bit of progress on the four essays I have due before Fleur and James' wedding despite the neverending stream of interruptions around here! I can't help but be part of the action when there are wedding bees going on or visitors in the house. Less than a month to go now until my little sis gets married! Wow, it's so exciting!!!

Grandma's broken ankle has kept her at our place the past couple of weeks. It's been so lovely having her around. I think she's gotten quite used to us all and will miss the constant buzz of the Toppy household.

Anyway, I'll have my head down finishing off essays between final wedding prep so I might not be able to give you many updates this month. Please keep your comments and emails coming as I do miss you all terribly!

Hallelujah! Jesus is Risen! God bless you all :)


This darling church is the oldest one in New Zealand dated 1835. I also took Chris and Andrew for a ferry ride to Waitangi, where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed by the Europeans and Maori Chiefs in 1940, and NZ history officially began. A couple of other friends from BCNZ were up north in the Bay of Islands so they joined us for morning tea one day. Otherwise lots of relaxing and movie watching went on :) We stopped for a picnic lunch at the Whangerai Falls on the way back to Auckland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home