Fleur's Hen's Night


Fleur’s Hen's night(=girl's night out before getting married) was absolutely fabulous!!! We gathered at the chief bridesmaid Olivia’s home for nibbles before heading to Ponsonby for a Thai banquet, lots of chatter, fun and games, then on to dance for many hours into the night :)
We interviewed James earlier in the week and then asked all the girls and Fleur to try and guess his answers. Here are some of James' answers to make you smile :)
1) What’s Fleur's favourite colour?
That’s gotta be pink.
2) Was it love at first sight?
Yeah, I’d say so. If not, extreme interest followed very closely by love at first sight.
3) What is Fleur's favourite home cooked meal?
Comfort food. She never cooks the same thing twice. I know she likes risotto.
4) What is Fleur most passionate about (apart from you)?
Cooking and creating.
5) What you love most about Fleur?
Her smile. She’s always happy.

2 Comments:
Hi, Carly? How's everything?
I'm sorry I haven't check your blog recently.
I'm happy to see your many smiles on this blog today.
You look very nice in every photo. (^_^)
Kyoto is greaner and greaner because it's May. Beatiful! Do you remember? I wish I would walk along Kamogawa River with you again now.
Then, I'll check here sometimes, buddy!
(^_-)**
By
Anonymous, at 12:12 am
Hi Mitchy,
Thanks for having a look at my blog!
Yes, I can imagine Kamogawa is looking beautiful... I always love it, no matter which season!
If you have the opportunity to go to the "Mission Bay" in Osaka, please say hi to the owner 'Tom' from me :) He often visited me at the TNZ office in Osaka.
Have a great weekend. Love so much, Carly
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 11:34 am
Post a Comment
<< Home