Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pre-Exam Relief



Chris and Andrew invited a bunch of us from Bible College to the place where they were house-sitting for some light relief between assignments. It was good to relax with friends suffering from the same end of year and pre-exam pressure. Thanks for a great night! I'll never forget the weta episode... when the cat brought a weta inside to find lots of screaming and jumping adults!!! (By the way, I grabbed the photo of the weta from the web to give you an idea of what they look like -- scarry but actually harmless).

Less than two weeks until exams start! I've been feeling a little overwhelmed by all that I need to accomplish this month!!! God has been encouraging me through the following verses...

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." (Isaiah 43:2)

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home