Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day :)
As we all prepare for 2007 let's remember the words of King George 6th...
I said "Give me a light that I may step safely into the New Year." He said, "Put your hands into the hand of God, that will be to you, better than a light and safer than a known way."
As we all prepare for 2007 let's remember the words of King George 6th...
I said "Give me a light that I may step safely into the New Year." He said, "Put your hands into the hand of God, that will be to you, better than a light and safer than a known way."

1 Comments:
Wonderful words of wisdom. May they guide us all--and especially you as you plan for that special day this year!
As they say here in Japan, "Yoi otoshi o! Kotoshi mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu." Happy New Year!
By
Anonymous, at 3:26 am
Post a Comment
<< Home