Congratulations on your wedding! I've just checked your lovely photos with my husband and he also celebrates you on your marriage. We hope we will be able to visit you and your new family in NZ some future day. :-) Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Wow! Hiroshi and I were surprised to see your photos so quickly. But what a joy and blessing! Thank you.. You look beautiful and so joyous. Well done.
Carly and Wayne--Omedeto gozaimasu! Happy to see those smiling faces rejoicing in what the Lord Jesus has brought together. Enjoy being husband and wife~~~~ ;-)
Wayne-san and Carly ,"Omedeto Gozaimasu!!" I am happy to know and see your wedding photos.I sometimes visit your blog.I enjoye your news.Beauuuuutiful,Carly!Make your happy home :-)
met at a Passover celebration at St Pauls in 2006. From the moment Carly met Wayne her heart was doing sommersaults and his eyes were glistening! It was only after meeting for the second time that Carly was dreaming of marrying Wayne! They did just that one year later on Easter Saturday 2007, and are now officially Cobbers in Cahoots!!!
4 Comments:
Congratulations on your wedding!
I've just checked your lovely photos with my husband and he also celebrates you on your marriage. We hope we will be able to visit you and your new family in NZ some future day. :-)
Congratulations!!!
By
Anonymous, at 12:36 am
Congratulations! Wow! Hiroshi and I were surprised to see your photos so quickly. But what a joy and blessing! Thank you.. You look beautiful and so joyous. Well done.
Hiroshi and Carole
By
Anonymous, at 1:43 pm
Carly and Wayne--Omedeto gozaimasu! Happy to see those smiling faces rejoicing in what the Lord Jesus has brought together. Enjoy being husband and wife~~~~ ;-)
Gregg and Becky
By
Anonymous, at 2:08 am
Wayne-san and Carly ,"Omedeto Gozaimasu!!"
I am happy to know and see your wedding photos.I sometimes visit your blog.I enjoye your news.Beauuuuutiful,Carly!Make your happy home :-)
Kazumi
By
Anonymous, at 3:28 am
Post a Comment
<< Home