Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Settling into Auckland


I decided to stay in Auckland this week and unpack while Mum and Dad went back up to Tapeka Point. It’s so summery and goregous here! I went down to Mission Bay to hear my cousin's band play on Saturday, to "Jazz in the Park" on Sunday afternoon with other cousies, and I've been out and about this week between unpacking having the odd 'flat white' or cappucino with friends. It still feels as though I'm returning to Japan sometime soon so it's been good to unpack the first 12 boxes that have arrived (3 to come yet!) and feel a little more settled.

6 Comments:

  • Hi Carly,

    ブログできておめでとう。すごい早かったね!そちらの様子がリアルタイムに見れて(読めて)うれしいよ。またしょっちゅう見にくるね。

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 pm  

  • I'm so glad you found my blog so soon Kayo! Thank you so much for encouraging me to make one!!! I'm going to try and give you a few episodes each month :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    By Blogger Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 10:23 pm  

  • Dear Naomi, that's wonderful news! Please send my love and congratulations to Mi :) Do you know when and where she'll be married?

    By Blogger Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 9:30 am  

  • Hi,there! I'm very glad to visit your blog!! I'm also happy to know you enjoy yourself in your own country. But I miss you very much, Carly!

    Anyway, I'll be back to see this soon!! Take care and have fun!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 am  

  • Dear Carly,
    The balcony outside your living room really looks good! Are you having tea there with friends? I wish I have such a lovely place, too!^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 am  

  • Hi Panda :) Yes, I've had a few cuppas with friends out on the verandah. It really is amazing to have so much green in the middle of the city!!! You're always welcome to join me :)

    By Blogger Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home