Memoirs of a Geisha




I asked friends and family to celebrate my 30th with hints of "Memoirs of a Geisha" without getting "Lost in Translation." Thank you everyone for dressing up with me!!! We had geisha, samurai, a rock star from Harajuku... Lots of fun mingling, eating, dancing and singing :) It was very special to be able to celebrate my birthday in New Zealand for the first time in eight years?!

2 Comments:
Hi Carly! Happy birthday! :)
When exactly is your birthday? I didn't know our birthdays are so close, might be same!?
Anyway, it looks like you had much fun there, good for you!
Take care,
Ayami
By
Anonymous, at 5:42 pm
Hi Ayami :)
My birthday was on September 8th. When was yours? Happy Birthday!!!
In response to your email... yes, I do live in Auckland, and I'd love to meet your friend when she comes here on a working holiday!
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 9:49 am
Post a Comment
<< Home