Dad Visits Kyoto!!!

I got such a suprise when I found out that Dad was staying at the Westin Miyako Hotel in Kyoto on Friday and Saturday night after a few days of business in Hiroshima last week!!! Feeling a little homesick I immediately rang Chapel, Tomomi and Kayo to enthuse with my buddies that Dad knows very well, and see if they could give him a call to say hi. I never dreamed that Tomomi, Seiji, Mrs Yamamoto, Manami and Kayo would be able to visit him at his hotel on Saturday arvo! Thank you so much!!! Dad felt so at home in Kyoto. He shocked his hosts guiding them to Pontocho, recognizing Arashiyama, knowing what floor to buy crafts on at Takashimaya, and recommending they take the Haruka to KIX!

4 Comments:
That was great to meet your dad in Kyoto! We enjoyed chatting over a cup of tea and seeing pictures on his PC. Say "thank you" to your dad for manuka honey and a NZ strap. :)
By
Anonymous, at 1:39 pm
Dad's just read your comment Kayo :) He was thrilled that he had something to give you! It must be just about time to replace that difficult squeezy tube of honey :)
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 11:33 pm
Yeah, that's true:)ちょうどよかったわ。ところで、テーブルの上においていた植物、つぼみがでてきたよ!また花が咲くとうれしいな。
By
Anonymous, at 12:59 pm
Wow, great news Kayo! Please let me know if a flower blooms! Hey, I'm off to the Parachute Festival tomorrow!!! Carly T :)
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 2:32 am
Post a Comment
<< Home