Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

BCNZ Presentation



Last Wednesday I presented on Ancestor Worship in Japan during my Christianity and World Religions class. As you can see I dressed up to get everyone in the mood :) Doreen, the lady I'm pictured with, was a missionary in Japan for over 25 years. She came along to support me, and has since asked me to do a similar presentation at the next OMF Japan Night and also to a group preparing to do a short-term mission trip to Japan later this year. I'm naturally very excited about these opportunities!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Carly!

    It's great that you've been given so many opportunities to share what you know about Japan with 'missionaries-in-the-making'! All the best with your upcoming presentations! If you need more visuals, let me know and I can send them to you.

    Angela

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home