SUPERB

SUPERB...
*beautiful bride, *proud groom, *glamerous mother-of-the-bride, *enthusiastic father-of-the-bride, bridesmaids outfits, bridal party flowers, chapel flowers, *nostalgic wedding service, organ and choir, champagne, location for the "after match function", guest seating arrangements, table settings & flowers at 'Fables', speech from the father-of-the-bride, *inspired reception music, atmosphere throughout, Holdens and drivers, *delicious wedding cake made by Auntie Sue, sound and lighting, MC, speech by the patriarch of our family, family gathering the next day
This was based on a lovely thank-you note that truly captuates the incredible celebration we had last Saturday :)

6 Comments:
Finally some photos!!!! What a devine day, it looks like an absolutely amazing wedding and Fleury and James look so happy. Thanks Carly for putting them all up for us to see.
luv ange
xo
By
Anonymous, at 8:34 pm
Thank you Ange for checking them out! You're right, it was a beautiful wedding and the bride and groom just eminated love! xxx
I hope you're well too... looking forward to your next update!
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 8:40 pm
Hello from the 'other' Ange.
You looked BEAUTIFUL in your bridesmaid dress, Carly! I really liked the bodices. Your sister, Fleur also looked lovely. Was her bouquet made entirely of baby's breath? That's unique!
I was wondering who the yellow house pictured in many of the photos belong to. That's not your parents' house, is it? Besides being the bridesmaid, did you have any other part in the ceremony or reception?
Angela (in Japan)
By
Anonymous, at 4:47 pm
Hi Angela (in Japan cf. England!)
Yes, Fleury's bouquet was made entirely from 'babies breath.' It looked goregous with her dress didn't it! Mum actually made it, as well as all of the other bouquets, corsages and arrangements!!!
Mum and Fleury also made our bridesmaid dresses! Didn't they do a fantastic job :) Fleury had her dress made by a dressmaker and it sounds as though it's going to be exhibited sometime soon.
All of the outside photos on my blog are taken on our school grounds, and the photos taken inside are at Mum and Dad's place / the reception :)
I hope you're well :)
We're still living the wedding round here with the professional photos arriving a couple of nights ago - stunning!
Love so much Carly xxx
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 6:16 pm
Hi Carly,
I'm ange's sister,not sure if you remember me. :) Loved looking at your photos, sad I couldn't be there for the day as it looked like a fantastic wedding! Thanks for the pics and diary for us to look at :) Dresses and flowers look amazing!
By
Melissa & Geoff, at 2:48 am
Hi Melissa,
Great to hear from you! I'm glad you found the photos of Fleury and James' wedding. It really was a special day!
I hope you're adventures are going well so far. I'm looking forward to hearing about them when you, Geoff and Ange return.
Love Carly
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 3:36 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home