Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Confident Expectation

Today I fly for Kuala Lumpur and then Kunming on Wednesday. Very exciting!!! I just wanted to thank you all for your amazing support over the past few weeks/months. I truly appreciate so many of you commiting me to our loving Father - He who holds the whole world in His hands! I'll try and keep you up to date through my blog while I'm away. Please forgive me if I can't reply to all my emails :) Here are a few specific requests...

-That I stay very close to our Father
-That I can be an encouragement to those I stay with/visit
-That I can share our Father's love with those He brings my way
-That my transfers go smoothly
-That I can tune into Chinese language

Thank you! (Acts 20:2, 22, 24)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home