Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Shell we"?


While Wayne and I were looking for an engagement ring one jeweller offered to cast the shell ring Wayne proposed to me with in gold and set tiny rubies in it! We didn't take him up on the offer, but searched until we found a stunning ruby set between two smaller diamonds :) We both adore it! We've booked St Pauls, the church where we met, for our wedding on Easter Saturday, April 7, and the Crypt downstairs for a celebration afterwards! Preparation is well underway and Wayne and I are so very excited!!!

2 Comments:

  • I just wish I could be there! I'm praying for ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 am  

  • Thanks Carole! You know I'd adore you to be here too :) Your prayers mean so much though xx

    Hey, have you heard of Rob Bell or watched any of his DVD series titled "Nooma"? Well they're excellent! He's very clued up on Judaism of Jesus' day and is busy applying his theology so that we can practically live out our faith :) Check out nooma.com and www.marshill.org

    By Blogger Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home