Kia Ora from Kiwi Land!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our First Home



Wayne and I have found a dear wee home to rent in Ponsonby! It's of one of six units (1LK) in walking distance of cafes, restaurants, a fresh vege shop, a gym, a chemist and even katsu karee :) We're so excited that there's less than two months until we both move in! It's going to be a quiet sanctuary with a few large churches in the same street. Apparently we're going to hear Pacific Islanders worshipping - beautiful! It's sunny and quite charming with our own back yard and views of the ocean from the kitchen window. We can't wait to have you over xx

We really appreciate all of your love and support during our engagement. As many of you know, it's not all easy preparing to be wed. But there's so much joy, hope and anticipation as we overcome each hurdle stronger together :)

4 Comments:

  • むっちゃいいやん、素敵な感じで!!今は準備とかでいろいろ忙しいやろうけど、大きな楽しみがあるもんねえ。私も新しいステップに向けて準備中!こっちの夏休みくらいにぜひそちらに会いにいきたいわ。

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 am  

  • Hi Kayo :) I'd adore you to visit! xx

    By Blogger Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 8:14 am  

  • Carly,

    I'm happy to know that you found a location that you both like.
    The house is looking good and sounds good about the neiborhood! Especially Katsu curry, hehe :-)
    Enjoy the time you spend for prep, though I think it keeps you busy. I sometimes I should've done more for my time as I was too busy at work and hardly remember what I really was feeling like. Also Allan's family set up everything for the wedding in Canada. I'm totally thankful for that but I could've enjoyed some more picking songs to use and stuff. :-p
    Anyway, I'm excited to be updated over here.

    Love, Ayami

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 am  

  • Hi Ayami, gorgeous to hear from you!

    Preparation is going well :) This morning Mum and I are going into St Pauls to do some more measuring and designing and then I have another dress fitting this afternoon. I'm studying in between times, but to ease my workload I'm only taking 2 classes - John and the Pentateuch (the first five book of the Bible).

    What have you been up to lately? Have a great week! Love Carly xx

    By Blogger Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 8:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home