My First Car!!!

I'm very excited about purchasing my first car last week!!! After going to the auction a few times and having a look around the odd car yard, I fell for a Nissan Sunny 1996 which I found through TradeMe on the internet :) I'm thrilled to have wheels just in time for Bible College starting tomorrow! Thanks everyone for your support in the research process.

2 Comments:
Thanks Naomi! I'm loving having the freedom to wizz around town :) I registered my classes at Bible College today and we have our official welcome tomorrow. Exciting new chapter is beginning to unfold!!!
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 9:49 pm
By the way, this photo is taken with Pa - Dad's Dad. I drove round to show him my new car after I'd cleaned it as he helped sponsor it indirectly :)
By
Carly and Wayne Mulqueen, at 10:08 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home